The Series 5000 Controller
The Series 5000 Controller is the latest controller offered by Mickabooh Systems. This controller has been created as the most flexible off the shelf anodizing controller on the market.
We listen to our customers. When they need their controller to have specific features, we typically add them. This is what make The Series 5000 Controller the most versatile off-the-shelf anodizing controller on the market.
All Anodizing Types for Aluminum and Titanium
- Operator multiple rectifiers from a single work station
- Consistantly runs your rectifiers regardless of the operator
- Run using voltage, current, current density or Mickabooh’s unique V/I Hybrid mode
- Need to run multiple jobs with different coating thickness? No problem
- Use the Add Plate feature to dynamically extend runs
- Operator log in/lock out lets only qualified staff access vital functions
- Complete process documentation including work orders, customers, part numbers, etc
- Custom reports that includes the information that is important to you
- Create a database of all processes so you can easily find old reports
- Use the Process Queue to get work lined up and ready
Use the PROTRAK extension to document immersion times for all of your tanks.
- Ships with over 600 standard programs for you to run, or create your own using as many ramp, hold and pause instruction as you need
- Build virtual parts and include them in the process
- Use the Quick Start feature to run using 720 parameters
- Built in amp-hour limiter
- RETROFITS existing rectifiers with minimal installation impact
- Completely Scalable – start with a couple of rectifiers and expand to your entire facility in the future
- Complete turn key installations available with on-site training