Flexible off-the-shelf rectifier control
We listened to our customers and when they said they need specific features, and we added them. This is what makes ours the most versatile off-the-shelf rectifier controller on the market.
With the ability to interface with nearly any rectifier manufacturer, Control It has many features created specifically for the metal finisher.
- All Anodizing Types for Aluminum and Titanium
- Operate multiple rectifiers from a single work station
- Consistently runs your rectifiers regardless of the operator
- Window docking makes it easy to see processes in progress with a glance
- Operator log-in/lock-out lets only qualified staff access vital functions
- Complete process documentation including work orders, customers, part numbers, etc…
- Custom reports that include the information that is important to you and your customers
- Create a database of all your processes so you can easily find old reports
- Use the Process Queue to get work lined up and ready
- Ships with over 600 standard programs for you to run
- Create your own custom programs, and use as many ramp, hold, and pause instruction as you need.
- Create and store pulsing profiles, to save time creating programs that need pulsing to save parts from burning
- Build virtual parts and include them in the process
- Use the Quick Start feature to run using 720 parameters
- Built in amp-hour limiter RETROFITS existing rectifiers with minimal installation impact
- Completely Scalable – start with a couple of rectifiers and expand to your entire facility in the future
- Load Sizing allows you to remove work orders during a process and generate its documentation immediately.
- Add Plating feature allows you to extend your process run time if necessary until your parts are finished.